Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello Alltogether,

i am installing the template manualy – not with the Quickstart – but i can´t find all the Customs Moduls ?? :confused::confused::confused:

In the Modul Manager i can´t found them and if I am going to create them myself I am not able to create the same look like in the demo ??

What do I do wrong?? Is there something i haven´t understand already??

Could be anyone so nice giving me a hint?!! Thank you very much in advance for your efforts and best Regards.

Mario

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@netgraphic 189208 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Alltogether,

i am installing the template manualy – not with the Quickstart – but i can´t find all the Customs Moduls ?? :confused::confused::confused:

In the Modul Manager i can´t found them and if I am going to create them myself I am not able to create the same look like in the demo ??

What do I do wrong?? Is there something i haven´t understand already??

Could be anyone so nice giving me a hint?!! Thank you very much in advance for your efforts and best Regards.

Mario</blockquote>

Hi Mario,
    Custom modules (basically text) are stored in the database and so if you are not using quickstart, then you will need to make them manually.

TO get the exact look. You will need to copy the content from the demo site module. (always copy the codes with the editor turned off, in other words copy the html view).

Install the quickstart on your localhost and then things would be easier to copy.

The backend settings for some modules will be custom set in the quickstart (demo site).. when you install such modules separately, then the default settings take over, which may not give you the result.

The bottom line is, if you are new or want the exact looks of the demo site, then you need the demo site for reference. So, install the quickstart on your localhost and replicate the content style and settings. Remember to copy and paste the codes using plain html view.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum