Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to place a custom mod in the Content Slide position on my site. I can’t seem to get the alignment right though.

The result of simply publishing a custom mod in that module position is shown below:

I used a blank html mod and just put the code for the images and links in – I’m now hoping it’s possible to style that mod to get the alignment right.

I just don’t quite know where to start.

Any ideas?

1. socialmodscrcap
    guidinglight Friend

Im having the same problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

quantaweb Friend

Wrap a DIV around it, or maybe a table. I just dropped in the tagcloud customHTML module into that position and it works fine. If you are dropping a widget in, it might not behave without some bounding information (divs or tables)

guidinglight Friend

I tried creating a table but im still having the problem.

Was anyone able to get this work? If you did please specify how.

Thanks

guidinglight Friend

Still need help.

It would greatly be appreciated!

joev Friend

I have the same question. Is there any way to use the Content Slider position, but add my own module? I have another content slider that I would prefer using, but how do you remove the current slider? Any thoughts?

joev Friend

Here is the code that sets the height, but I would think it should auto-size to the module that I’m using. No matter what module I set in the content-slide position, it does not auto-size and the module is very mis-aligned.

Also, I plan to use the content-slide on other pages, so I would rather not set a static height. This is getting really time consuming. Any help would be appreciated.

#ja-cs-wrap div.ja-innerpad {
    background: url(../images/link-bg.gif) no-repeat left top;
    padding: 0;
    height: 118px;
    position: relative;
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  joev 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum