Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I need to create five different custom K2 content submission forms for news, events, initiatives, good practices and regional profiles items. Each of those five categories has its own custom fields. Right now, I’m not happy with the way users have to submit the field content for those custom fields, in fact the entire frontend content submission form is not very pretty, intuitive or user friendly at all. I am more after a properly formatted customised form. In your opinion, what’s the best way to go about this?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Andrew,

Do you mean the form when creating a new K2 item from frontend? It’s default form of K2, of course, you can add the additional extra fields as you wish.

Regards

Andrew Winkler Friend

The default K2 form is less than ideal. All the custom fields are in a ‘custom field’ tab in random order. What would I like to do is create a one page form in a custom layout, ideally even with custom tabs.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Andrew,

Could you also post in K2 forum? as this requires customization on K2 component.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum