Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I need to create custom K2 frontent content submission forms and display pages for K2 categories with category specific custom fields (news, events, initiatives etc) Since editing the K2 template editor appears to be coding-intensive and the frontend submission form far from user-friendly, I am looking for a good solution, that allows me to create both frontend submission forms and page layouts. Given that JA Builder is part of my Joomlart subsription, I was wondering if I can use it for that purpose. At first sight, it doesn’t seem to be the case. If not, do you have any recommendations what to use?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Yes, with JA Builder, you can edit the content within blocks of JA Builder only. To have that custom K2 content submission form, you will need to customize or seek for a suitable extensions which supports that custom form in JED: https://extensions.joomla.org/ or put the same question in K2 forum also.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum