Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to place ads with Custom HTML. It does not show anything to write or place code. I do not how to fix? Can anyone can me how to fix? I include the picture. It has written only, This module allows you to create your own HTML Module using a WYSIWYG editor, but nothing else shown.

Thank you
    Sang

1. custom
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Since i cannot reproduce your issue on my Ja Teline V installation i need to verify what is wrong with it directly on your website , if you want you can edit first post and add a temp super user account to your backend

salaichitu Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Your issue is pretty Joomla related , custom-html module is Joomla module core, you will need to reinstall your Joomla version, probably some file missing or was corrupted, i verified eventually plugin causing conflicts with it but none of them are causing conflicts.

I installed also custom-html-advanced module that it is more powerful than Joomla core and it works correctly as you can see and you can use it instead of the joomla core module.

salaichitu Friend

Hi Pavit,

Thank you so much for your time. I am have very inadequate knowledge on building a site, and to reinstall joomla version, I maybe lost all my data. Can you show me or have any link related to reinstall joomla version without losing data?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can try to download the original Joomla version from Joomla website ( 3.4.8 ) then extract it on your local and using an ftp client override the custom-html files module in this folder /modules/mod-custom copying original folder from your local to your website folder

First to copy new files take a backup of your /mod-custom folder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum