Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have placed custom.css to folder templates/ja_megastore/css
    to test it works, I have there only
    body {
    background-color: #000000 !important;
    }

But it is not being loaded, the color of body do not change. What am I doing wrong, how to get the custom.css loaded?
    In backend template settings, I have development mode Off. But actually it has no difference if it is on or off, the custom.css is not loaded.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Kindly post your working site URL here I will check it

seppo Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the bg color is further used by .t3-wrapper class .
    Try to apply the code on this class > http://prntscr.com/c6h8yp

seppo Friend

I see, but isn’t the custom.css loaded after that? I have there !important .markings, which should make it go over that definition of t3-wrapper class.
    How can I make custom css, that is not overrun by default css or less files?

I have also color change for .dropdown.mega .separator but that does not seem to work either – so etiher it is also overrun or the custom.css is not read for some reason?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Apply my suggestion given in last reply to apply bg, t3-wrapper is the child div that has bg color you can override it by my suggestion given in this thread .

seppo Friend

Yes, it seems to work, thank you. For some reason it wasn’t loading the body tag attribute before, but now it does that too. The change of body color was actually not my intention, it was just a test because it seemed not to load custom css at all. But now I see also the change in body tag (although overridden with the t3-wrapper as you mentioned)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

T3-wrapper is used for the bg color and it will override the body tag because it giving its own color after the body .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum