Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

the whole source code of custom.css ist in the index page of http://www.patlector-patentanwalt.net/de/
    This should not be out of several reasons. What shall I do to have this custom.css out of the souce code of index page?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do u mean you do want to use custom.css file ? Or something else please provide some more details.

saminora Friend

Hi,
    I already use custom.css. It is in template/css/custom.css, but my prob is that the source code of the index page has almost on top exactly all datas from the custom.css and I dont want it there.
    see view-source:http://www.patlector-patentanwalt.net/de/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Custom.css file is used to override the other css changes so it is defined in the head.php file.
    You can turn on the css compression so it will give you compressed css file.

saminora Friend

thnx I did that but view-source:http://www.patlector-patentanwalt.net/de/ is still the same. datas from custom.css are still there

for example: …body{font-family:"Open Sans",Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif!important;font-size:16px!important;color:#141313!important;background-image:url("../../../templates/ja_biz/images/themes/blue/bg-body.jpg")!important;background-repeat:no-repeat}.module-ct{color:#777777!important}h2 h3{font-family:Tahoma!important}img#links{width:27px!important}.head-search{right:20px!important;top:22px!important}.col-xs-1,.col-sm-1,.col-md-1,.col-lg-1,.col-xs-2,.col-sm-2,.col-md-2,.col-lg-2,.col-xs-3,.col-sm-3,.col-md-3,.col-lg-3,.col-xs-4,.col-sm-4,.col-md-4,.col-lg-4,.col-xs-5,.col-sm-5,.col-md-5,.col-lg-5,.col-xs-6,.col-sm-6,.col-md-6,.col-lg-6,.col-xs-7,.col-sm-7,.col-md-7,.col-lg-7,.col-xs-8,.col-sm-8,.col-md-8,.col-lg-8,.col-xs-9,.col-sm-9,.col-md-9,.col-lg-9,.col-xs-10,.col-sm-10,.col-md-10,.col-lg-10,.col-xs-11,.col-sm-11,.col-md-11,.col-lg-11,.col-sm-12,.col-md-12,.col-lg-12{min-height:1px;padding-left:5px!important;padding-right:5px!important}.row{margin-left:-10px!important}.btn-default{background-color:#585858!important;border-color:#585858!important;color:#fff!important;font-size:11px!important;font-weigth:bold!important;padding:0px 2px!important}div.acymailing_module .acymailing_form input[type="text"]{background:#fff none repeat scroll 0 0!important;border-color:#00529c!important}.t3-mainnav .t3-navbar{margin-right:0px!important}div.mod-languages ul{padding:10px!important}.nav>li>a{position:relative!important;display:block!important;padding:1px 5px!important}.logo-image .logo-img{max-height:40px}@media (min-width:768px){.t3-mainnav .container{padding-bottom:60px!important}.logo-image .logo-img{max-height:80px!important}.col-sm-6{width:43%}}.t3-megamenu .mega>.mega-dropdown-menu{width:300px !important}blockquote{padding:10px 20px;margin:0 0 20px;border-left:5px solid #bbb;font-style:italic}@media screen and (max-width:768px){img{vertical-align:middle}.logo-img{text-align:left!important;width:100%!important}.logo{text-align:left!important;width:70%!important}}td,tr td{border-top:0px solid #ddd}blockquote p{font-size:14.5px;font-weight:300;line-height:1.25}.ja-slide-item img{width:100% !important}}.article-title,.article-header h1{margin:0 0 20px}@media screen and (min-width:768px){.t3-mashead{background:#fff!important}.t3-spotlight-2 .module-title{color:#ffffff!important}.home h1{font-size:27px!important;color:#00529c!important;font-family:Tahoma!important}}h1,.h1{font-size:24px}@media screen and (min-width:768px){.home h2{font-family:Tahoma !important;font-size:22px!important;color:#2e2828!important}}@media screen and (min-width:768px){.home h3{font-family:Tahoma !important;font-size:18px!important;color:#2e2828!important}}h3,.h3{font-size:20px}h1,.h1{font-size:22px;color:#00529c!important}a{color:#00529c}h1,h2,h3{margin-bottom:10px;margin-top:30px}.t3-footer.container{padding-top:20}@media screen and (min-width:768px){.main-container{margin:0 40px}}.footer-info .copyright{padding-bottom:0}.footer-info .copyright a{color:#777777!important}.copyright{margin-bottom:0px}.ja-slidewrap .maskDesc .ja-slide-desc a{font-size:30px!important;margin-bottom:10px}.ja-slidewrap .maskDesc .ja-slide-desc{background:none repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.3);text-align:left!important}.ja-slidewrap .maskDesc{width:35% !important}.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.active>a,.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.active>a:hover,.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.active>a:focus{background-color:#fff;color:#00529c}.t3-megamenu .mega>.nav-child.mega-dropdown-menu{border:none;box-shadow:none;color:#fff;background:#00529c;margin-top:25px;z-index:10;padding:0;width:100%}.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.open>a,.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.open>a:hover,.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.open>a:focus{background-color:#fff;color:#00529c}.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.dropdown>a:hover .caret,.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.dropdown>a:focus .caret{border-top-color:#00529c;border-bottom-color:#00529c}.nav .open>a,.nav .open>a:hover,.nav .open>a:focus{color:#fff;background:#00529c}.nav .open>a .dropdown-menu li>a{color:#333}.nav .open>a .dropdown-menu li>a:hover,.nav .open>a .dropdown-menu li>a:focus{background:#00529c;color:#fff}.nav .open>a .dropdown-menu li.current a,.nav .open>a .dropdown-menu li.active a{color:#fff;background:#00529c}.nav .caret{border-top-color:#00529c;border-bottom-color:#00529c}.nav .open>a,.nav .open>a:hover,.nav .open>a:focus{background-color:#eee;border-color:#00529c}.nav-pills>li.active>a,.nav-pills>li.active>a:hover,.nav-pills>li.active>a:focus{color:#fff;background-color:#00529c}.pagination>.active>a,.pagination>.active>span,.pagination>.active>a:hover,.pagination>.active>span:hover,.pagination>.active>a:focus,.pagination>.active>span:focus{z-index:2;color:#fff;background-color:#00529c;border-color:#00529c;cursor:default}.label-primary{background-color:#00529c}a.list-group-item.active>.badge,.nav-pills>.active>a>.badge{color:#00529c;background-color:#fff}a.thumbnail:hover,a.thumbnail:focus,a.thumbnail.ac

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I do not understand what you want to change?
    If you will use custom.css file it will load in source code.

saminora Friend

but other css files like template.css are not inthe index page source code. there should be a link rel but not the complete styles. what can I do to make link rel instead of having the whole code? do you understand now?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly create a file in /templates/ja_biz/css/custom.css
    And add all your custom code in this file. Save and check.
    Regards

saminora Friend

Hi Pankaj,

this is already the case. See attachement.

1. ftp
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly disable the 3rd party css compression plugin and check the site.
    It seems the issue after you enabled JCH that create this code in html.

saminora Friend

I deactivated it and source code looks arranged now but custom css code is still there

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I disabled System – Add Custom CSS
    Plugin and issue is fixed.
    Kindly check your site now.
    Regards

saminora Friend

thnx, now it is gone. it is just strange because I installes ad customm css after the prob was there, actually to resolve the problem….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  saminora 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum