Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    i’ve installed ja ironis for joomla 3.X and i’ve created a custom.css file under “…templates/ja_ironis/css” but it doesn’t function

Why?

THnaks Luca

swissa Friend

I think because it is a T3V2 template not a T3 one.

If you go to templates/ja_ironis and edit info.xml you can add the call to your custom.css file by inserting the file location between the stylesheets e.g.

<stylesheets>
    <file>css/custom.css</file>
    </stylesheets>

That should work.

brusamolino Friend

yes now is ok but the custom.css file is not the last css that is loaded… the first il template.css and my properties in custom.css file are overwritten

why?

brusamolino Friend

yes now is ok but the custom.css file is not the last css that is loaded… the last il template.css and my properties in custom.css file are overwritten

why?

swissa Friend

Been a while since working with T3V2 for me….

A suggestion would be to copy the theme you are using in templates/ja_ironis/themes and rename it to what you want.

Then go to Template Manager>Profiles and clone one, scroll down to Theme Settings, choose your new named one, save it under your chosen name and use this as the profile for the site. Then you can edit template.css under your theme and it won’t get overwritten.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum