Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i’m trying to setting up jbetolo since on my website seems to be more accurate than onboard compressing tools provided with Purity III, i’m however experiencing some problem of passing custom.css to it.
    Is here any one that know how to keep the effect of custom.css using jbetolo?
    Many thanks.

chavan Friend

add !important to your css code

domia Friend

unfortunately do not work, will try to inject directly the css into LESS.

chavan Friend

give the code and your Url, I can help you on this

TomC Moderator

<em>@domia 446743 wrote:</em><blockquote>i’m trying to setting up jbetolo since on my website seems to be more accurate than onboard compressing tools provided with Purity III, i’m however experiencing some problem of passing custom.css to it.
    Is here any one that know how to keep the effect of custom.css using jbetolo?
    Many thanks.</blockquote>

The custom.css option does not generally work with third-party extensions. In such case, you will need to modify the relative css rules within the extension files. The best way to identify the correct files is by setting “Development Mode” and “Optimize CSS’ to “Off” within your Template Manager-General settings . . . and then utilizing an online development tool such as Firebug to identify the appropriate CSS rule(s) and file path(s) to work with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum