Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I have the template hawkstore and I would like to change the default colour (blue, green, yellow) with other colour. I can do it changing the css of the template, but

is there any other method to change this colour?

Thank you
    Rodrigo

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>is there any other method to change this colour?</blockquote>

Hi

Your question is not so clear , you maybe could try thememagic feature ?

mbs13 Friend

Hello,

I’d like to change the colour of the buttons (for example). In the default template the colour is red and I need to change this colour to pink. I think I cant use the thememagic feature

Thanks,
    Rodrigo

pavit Moderator

<em>@mbs13 503924 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I’d like to change the colour of the buttons (for example). In the default template the colour is red and I need to change this colour to pink. I think I cant use the thememagic feature

Thanks,
    Rodrigo</blockquote>

Hi

Your website is offline so i cannot verify at all your settings , however you can use the custom.css to customize anything you want

Take a look at the documentation for T3 Framework customization HERE

mbs13 Friend

I can create the file custom.css but i have a question:

Is necessary to add the file custom.css to the file index.php of the template?
    Or could i add the file to a configuration xml?

And finally. If i update the template, could i lost the custom.css?

Yesterday I have created the file custom.css yet but it doesnt load when I load the website

Thanks,
    Rodrigo

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>Is necessary to add the file custom.css to the file index.php of the template?
    Or could i add the file to a configuration xml?</blockquote>

It is not necessary , it is already loaded by this file templatesja_hawkstoretplsblockshead.php

<?php
    // CUSTOM CSS
    if(is_file(T3_TEMPLATE_PATH . '/css/custom.css')) {
    $this->addStyleSheet(T3_TEMPLATE_URL.'/css/custom.css');
    }
    ?>

<blockquote>And finally. If i update the template, could i lost the custom.css?</blockquote>

To avoid this you should follow instructions as described in this documentation page HERE

Anyway since custom.css is not contained in any template update package, it will never be overrided

mbs13 Friend

A question more:

I can see in my website (with view source):

<!– META FOR IOS & HANDHELD –>
    <meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no”/>
    <meta name=”HandheldFriendly” content=”true” />
    <meta name=”apple-mobile-web-app-capable” content=”YES” />
    <!– //META FOR IOS & HANDHELD –>

<!– Le HTML5 shim, for IE6-8 support of HTML5 elements –>
    <!–>
    <script src=”//html5shim.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js”></script>
    <!–>

<!– For IE6-8 support of media query –>
    <!–>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/plugins/system/t3/base/js/respond.min.js”></script>
    <!–>

but not load the css

In the file head.php:

<!– //META FOR IOS & HANDHELD –>

<?php
    // SYSTEM CSS
    $this->addStyleSheet(JURI::base(true).’/templates/system/css/system.css’);
    $this->addScript (T3_URL.’/js/jquery.equalheight.js’);
    ?>

<?php
    // T3 BASE HEAD
    $this->addHead(); ?>

<?php
    // CUSTOM CSS
    if(is_file(T3_TEMPLATE_PATH . ‘/css/custom.css’)) {
    $this->addStyleSheet(T3_TEMPLATE_URL.’/css/custom.css’);
    }
    ?>

<!– Le HTML5 shim, for IE6-8 support of HTML5 elements –>

It doesnt load the lines with <?php

Thanks,
    Rodrigo

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>It doesnt load the lines with <?php</blockquote>

Sorry where you are expecting php lines should be loaded ?

Joomla load php lines on server side and returns html code to be loaded by your browser , so i cannot understand what you are trying to obtain or what you are expecting to see.

Could you be more clear ?

mbs13 Friend

I think that the css doesnt load because the variable T3_TEMPLATE_PATH is not defined
    If I add this line

<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/custom.css” type=”text/css” />

to the file head.php the css loads correctly

why the variable T3_TEMPLATE_PATH is not defined?

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I think that the css doesnt load because the variable T3_TEMPLATE_PATH is not defined
    </blockquote>

sorry but I’m not following you

<blockquote>If I add this line to the file head.php the css loads correctly
    </blockquote>

This file templatesja_hawkstoretplsblockshead.php already have this declared, what i do not understand is why you should add it again

could you send me via PM a temp super user account to your backend ? so i can better understand what do you have on your website ?

pavit Moderator

Hi there

You have already everything as i told above

1) custom.css file
    2) Your head.php file has correctly declared the path for it

mbs13 Friend

I agree with you, but if i delete this line

<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/custom.css” type=”text/css” />

of the file head.php, the css named custom.css doesnt load in the website

Why not?

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>of the file head.php, the css named custom.css doesnt load in the website

Why not?</blockquote>

Because file head.php is the place where you should declare the url and the type of file loaded by each page of the template

link rel=”stylesheet”href=
    type=”text/css”

If you want to load other files you should add path and file type in that file
    if you do not need custom.css loaded then you can delete that part of code

This is how T3 Framework ( that is the base for Joomlart templates ) works

Best regards

mbs13 Friend

<em>@pavit 504038 wrote:</em><blockquote>

If you want to load other files you should add path and file type in that file
    if you do not need custom.css loaded then you can delete that part of code
    </blockquote>

But I only want to loada the file custom.css and I think its no necessary to add the line <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/custom.css” type=”text/css” /> to load it because if exists, it is loaded in the file head.php

But if i dont add the line <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/custom.css” type=”text/css” /> in the file head.php, the file custom.css is not loaded.

I would like to delete the line <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/custom.css” type=”text/css” /> in the file head.php but i cant.

Thanks
    Rodrigo

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I would like to delete the line <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/custom.css” type=”text/css” /> in the file head.php but i cant.</blockquote>

You cannot delete it if you want to load the custom.css file

Please take a look at the documentation HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum