Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My Menu Active / no Active not work :s. Stop working after install Widgekit.

I mean, From demo if you click on menu link Introducing the color change from (White to Orange, in my case using Metro style).

How can I fix it?

Thanks

1. error1
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear kanenses,

Could you post your site url here so that I can check for you?

kanenses Friend

<em>@Saguaros 364896 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear kanenses,

Could you post your site url here so that I can check for you?</blockquote>

Hi Saguaros,

here is http://www.dmle.pro

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Seems that your site is in offline mode, could you make it online or pm me a temporary account to access 🙂

kanenses Friend

<em>@Saguaros 365089 wrote:</em><blockquote>Seems that your site is in offline mode, could you make it online or pm me a temporary account to access :)</blockquote>

Hi,

Have you find what can be wrong? Thanks I have check and recheck but not find the issue :s

kanenses Friend

<em>@kanenses 365411 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Have you find what can be wrong? Thanks I have check and recheck but not find the issue :s</blockquote>

Hi,

I really not find what can be wrong :s I have try unnistall widgekit, reupload theme/reinstall theme have look at menus. I nothing appear to wor :s No ideas what can be wrong 🙁

kanenses Friend

SOLVED

It seems not work fine with module positions with title in latin caracters like
    Ç or É

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kanenses 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum