Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I just installed the plugin (I am not using the module) — and used the following syntax in an article:

{ jatabs type="content" position="top" height="240" mouseType="mouseover" animType="animMoveHor" pre=true}

Testing

Testing

Testing

Testing

{ /jatabs}

The result of this is that the above code, complete with curly brackets, shows up in the article instead of the tabs.

The plugin is enabled (i.e. the mambot is published). I tested other plugins with similar curly bracket syntax, and they work correctly.

I saw a similar post; when I click the links within the post, I get a “no permissions” error and cannot view the posts, so if an answer is already around, I cannot read it.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-tab-not-working-properly-showing-curly-brackets/

Please post the answer here.

jaystarkey Friend

Actually, I figured this out.

The demo page and other places with sample code include a space after the curly bracket. This is probably for HTML purposes and to avoid limitations on how you can post things (to eliminate malicious scripting). If any spaces are included in the code, it will not be recognized by the plugin. To get the plugin to work correctly, make sure that all code within your articles is free of spaces after the opening and before the ending curly brackets.

{jatabs type="content" position="top" height="240" mouseType="mouseover" animType="animMoveHor" pre=true}

Testing

Testing

Testing

Testing

{/jatabs}

This is what the correct code should look like – no spaces before/after curly brackets.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jaystarkey 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum