Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My website is working fine in other browsers, but opera using “normal” font. :confused:

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

May be that is the problem of the cufont, i checked this issue on some our demo, it has happen. I try to find the solution via fix code and search the solution on the NET, i have not lucky:), the problem is not fixed. I’ll try again, please give me some times

Thanks

rezx2000 Friend

Thank you for your reply, I found webs with cufon working in opera. Maybe it could help 1 2 3 😉 .

Saguaros Moderator

Dear guy!

I have the solution for the problem fixing.

The reason is from how make http requests to get js code and css code in the template,

The Opera browser has a problem if any of those requests have empty response or missing. As You saw the problem happening on the cufont .

Now, please fix this issue as follow:

please open the file: templates/ja_nickey/index.php
    and try to find code at line 71:
    [PHP]
    <?php if ($tmpTools->isOP()) { ?>
    <link href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/op.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” />
    <?php } ?>
    [/PHP]

Please remove them
    2) please open the file templatesja_nickelcsscolorsdefault.css and add this code:

body{

}

After you make done, the problem is fixed.

Good luck
    thanks

wombat1 Friend

Hello

How can this issue be fixed for the JA Lead template.
    Cufon does not work in Opera with Lead.

Now, please fix this issue as follow:

please open the file: templates/ja_nickey/index.php
    and try to find code at line 71:
    [PHP]
    <?php if ($tmpTools->isOP()) { ?>
    <link href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/op.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” />
    <?php } ?>
    [/PHP]

Please remove them
    2) please open the file templatesja_nickelcsscolorsdefault.css and add this code:

body{

}

After you make done, the problem is fixed.

Good luck
    thanks</blockquote>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wombat1 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum