Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cufon is not rendering on Opera, i saw another thread for another theme where a fix is given but its specific to that theme. Can we please have a solution for this in JA Lead too_

Css Magician Friend

Dear wombat1,

I checked in my site and it is working on opera, please tell me your live site, your opera version. Your ticket id : (EMX-510501). Would you like provide your ftp account, we will check and close this issues.

wombat1 Friend

Live site is
    http://eddiemora.com/es/

Opera version 9.5.2 on Mac OSX
    Checked again and under the configuration i specify Cufon is not working.
    How can i send a PM with my ftp data?

Thank you.

<em>@duchh 181267 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear wombat1,

I checked in my site and it is working on opera, please tell me your live site, your opera version. Your ticket id : (EMX-510501). Would you like provide your ftp account, we will check and close this issues.</blockquote>

Css Magician Friend

Dear wombat1,

Please go to Ticket Support , we created your ticket with id EMX-510501, you can send ftp data in there.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear wombat1!

The problem is fixed,

The problem happed from the template load a empty css file so that the cufont did work on Opera.

Here is the way to fix this: open the file: templates/ja_lead/index.php and find the following code:
    [PHP]<link href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/colors/<?php echo strtolower ($tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR)); ?>.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” />
    [/PHP]

and replace:
    [PHP]<?php if( strtolower ($tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR)) != ‘default’) : ?>
    <link href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/colors/<?php echo strtolower ($tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR)); ?>.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” />
    <?php endif; ?>[/PHP]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum