Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The main page of this site touts that the templates are “CSS and (x)HTML Validation guaranteed” but when I click on the buttons in the bottom of my site neither the CSS nor the XHTML validates. Any idea why not?

BTW I have a default Joomla/Virtuemart install with no mods other than the joomlaart modules, which this template is supposed to be made for.

ha le-viet Developer

Hi instantinlaw,

VirtueMart code is not validated unless you go to VirtueMart core file and make some fix. Invalidated website also may cause by your content.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

instantinlaw Friend

after checking the XHTML validator, I see that you are right. The errors are indeed coming from virtuemart code. Thanks & keep up the great work!

agallo Friend

I haven’t installed VM but I’m using Xenia shopping because I’ll implement shopping later.

The validation fails on the file above; have it to be made this way to work with VirtueMart?

Thanks
    Andrea

<em>@Ha Le-Viet 7713 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi instantinlaw,

VirtueMart code is not validated unless you go to VirtueMart core file and make some fix. Invalidated website also may cause by your content.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.</blockquote>

jpmoran Friend

I just installed the Xenia II for virtuemart quickstart file and the stock database. My pages are not validating as the demo page does. Any thoughts on this?

you can see it at http://www.jpmditesting.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jpmoran 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum