Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Well, you got quite a few templates I like. But you have this link on every template page CSS validate. It shows from 500 to 1500 warnings on those templates. I checked other templates from different sites and they got much less. Should I be worrying about it?

mihirc Friend

Hello,

The joomlart templates validate for sure on Joomla 1.5 installs. But if there are extensions that you use, then there might be validation problems. Its best to fix them as and when you can.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

konstantindk Friend

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css2&warning=2&uri=http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_mesolite/#css

I’m not sure how much errors or warnings ut needs to have before being considered unvalidated, but 1500 warnings make you think you know.

scotty Friend

Hi konstantindk, the CSS you linked to does not contain ANY actual errors!

The ‘error’ that W3C is showing is display: inline-block. The reason it calls this an error is because this attribute is not recognised in IE6, IE7, or FF2 (but is in IE8, FF3, and Chrome). The line is part of the .clearfix class and there is a version for each browser at the end of your CSS.

The ‘warnings’ are just that, warnings. Most of them are telling you that the color you selected in one class is the same as the background-color you selected in another class.

webnet Friend

how bout this error?
    1039 #ja-botsl ul Parse Error ul. li.active a { font-weight: bold; }
    code i m having is:
    ——————————————————————————————————
    }
    #ja-botsl ul li a:hover,
    #ja-botsl ul li a:active,
    #ja-botsl ul li a:focus { background: #157bd0; }
    #ja-botsl ul. li.active a { font-weight: bold; }

#ja-topsl ol li, #ja-botsl ol li { margin-left: 25px; padding: 0 !important; }
    #ja-topsl ul, #ja-topsl p, #ja-topsl ol,
    #ja-botsl ul, #ja-botsl p, #ja-botsl ol { padding: 0; margin: 0 0 10px 0 !important; }

peterjones1234 Friend

Hi webnet, have you done some cutomizations to your css?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  peterjones1234 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum