Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all-

I’m looking to see where to style the title on the Wall article popup/ modal. Could you please let me know where to change this? We’ve searched extensively in the CSS, but still cannot find it. Is this being dynamically generated somewhere?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kevin

kjlarski JATC

I also meant to ask about cross-browser styling. Our styling is showing up Firefox, but not Chrome. For example, please hover over the different images. You’ll see the styling in FF is pulling the Adelle font, whereas it’s not on Chrome. The test site is socialraise.co/hubtesting

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kjlarski JATC

Hi Joomlart-

We really need to get this changed ASAP. Could you please provide some assistance?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Kevin,

The response time is 24 hrs, mon-fri. You have posted this thread yesterday and you will receive response today. We line up the threads / replies raised in the day and then those are assigned to support guys for replies, this way we dont miss any thread or replies to follow up.

Have patience.

Arvind

kjlarski JATC

Hi all-

Sorry – didn’t mean to come across as impatient. My apologies.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi kjlarski,

I have taken a look on your site and see it all work.
    .windowview .item-page h2 a

For style in popupview, you have include .windowview as you already did. It is good.:D
    And style font style is also working. I view on both chrome and firefox.

If you have other problem, pleas tell me.

Regards

1. image
    kjlarski JATC

Hi there-

Thanks for your reply. However, that’s not the styling that the article that we’re going for. We’re trying to style the title in Adelle font. It’s working for the permalink (image attached) however the pop-up styling isn’t picking up the Adelle font for some reason. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Kevin

1. Screen-Shot-2013-01-10-at-3.24.59-PM
    Wall Crasher Developer

Hi

I have check and see that the font does not load on Chrome and IE (maybe other browser as well).
    I do not know why firefox work.

The problem is the font can not be loaded by permission.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13034601/custom-fonts-not-rendering-in-chrome-safari
    http://superuser.com/questions/214153/403-forbidden-on-safari-and-chrome-opens-in-firefox

Please contact to fonts.com to find out.

Regards

1. 11
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum