Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi.
    I have noticed an issue with the pagination that is also present on the Ores demo site :
    When on f.ex. page 1 of 3, the Start and Prev “pagebuttons” are not shadowed like the 2, Next and End “pagebuttons”. And when on page 3 of 3 it´s reverse. But when in the middle; page 2 of 3 (or any page except the first or last page) then the pagination seems to be OK, that is: all “pagebuttons” are shadowed except for the actual pagnumber.
    Isn´t this a bug that should be fixed?

Best regards 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hello Mate!

I think that this page does not have any problem, everything is working well,
    The pagination has only 2 pages not 3 pages as you mentioned.

steenmf Friend

Hello again! I´m not sure got me right.
    Here are some screendumps to show what I mean:

Best regards – 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Oh, it is not issue 🙂

1) When You stay at the first page or End Of Page, So The Start, Prev link will not have the link and having the disabling style >> This will not cause confused to readers and they understand that those links can not click and switch page.
    You can see all demos on joomlart demo, those link having same style, for example: http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iv/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=14&Itemid=419&limitstart=45

2) If you would like the pagination having equal or more than 3 pages, you will add more artilces or access the menu configuration and change values for the Intro Parameter, Leading Parameters , When done you will get a look like as second snapshot.

steenmf Friend

Oh – my misunderstanding. Thought there was something wrong, but now I understand. Thanks for sorting this out for me! :laugh:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steenmf 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum