Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I am have a problem with JA content slider – I have increased the size of the module and I am placing pictures there, but the problem is that red background which appears once you place your mouse on the content shows only until half of the module. I have tried changing the size in css file but after I change something in the module it is going back to original preset (it looks like the css file is being created automatically – is that possible). So I would like to know how can I make that the red background always goes through the whole content within the module.

TomC Moderator

So that I may best try to assist you and provide you with concise guidance as to what you need to do within your template/site structure, please provide the url of the site you’re working on, as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings

adnanpirota Friend

Web site is http://www.cyberspace-ks.com please note “SHABLLONAT E FUNDIT” content slider module. Thank You

TomC Moderator

<em>@adnanpirota 307500 wrote:</em><blockquote>Web site is http://www.cyberspace-ks.com please note “SHABLLONAT E FUNDIT” content slider module. Thank You</blockquote>

Still need you to set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings
    adnanpirota Friend

I did set “Optimize CSS to No, but it does not help. Maybe I have to edit mod_jacontentslider.css as it is saying “.view-slide {
    margin: 5px;
    padding: 15px;
    height: 50%;
    }”

and I believe this 50% is the problem?

TomC Moderator

<em>@adnanpirota 307503 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did set “Optimize CSS to No, but it does not help. Maybe I have to edit mod_jacontentslider.css as it is saying “.view-slide {
    margin: 5px;
    padding: 15px;
    height: 50%;
    }”

and I believe this 50% is the problem?</blockquote>

Yep – You got it . . . . Change it to 100%

Just tested it out, and I believe the result is what you’re looking for.

adnanpirota Friend

But can I put back ON Optimize CSS or should I leave it OFF?

TomC Moderator

<em>@adnanpirota 307507 wrote:</em><blockquote>But can I put back ON Optimize CSS or should I leave it OFF?</blockquote>
    You can switch it back if you like and/or if you feel it benefits your site’s performance.

The reason we ask for that setting to be set to “No” – especially when assisting with CSS related issues – is because when the CSS is compressed, it is much much more difficult to identify the exact file path and line(s) of the specific CSS items that need to be adjusted for any given issue.

So, if you ever need some assistance with another CSS related issue in the future, now you know the “prep work” that you can do to cut down on the back-and-forth requests. 😉

We learn something new every day, don’t we? 😀

adnanpirota Friend

Thank you very much, but I have one more question 🙂

On the bottom of the page in “footer-left” module titles are not showing even though they are sett to be shown. Can you tell me what should I do to show Module Titles?

TomC Moderator

<em>@adnanpirota 307510 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you very much, but I have one more question 🙂

On the bottom of the page in “footer-left” module titles are not showing even though they are sett to be shown. Can you tell me what should I do to show Module Titles?</blockquote>
    For that particular issue – as it relates to your particular template administration – I would need to be able to look into your Module Manager within your site administration. If you like, you can send me a private message with temporary access info, and I will try to take a look and see if there is anything I see that might assist you.

adnanpirota Friend

I will check first myself if I can not fix it will PM you. Thanks a lot.

TomC Moderator

<em>@adnanpirota 307513 wrote:</em><blockquote>I will check first myself if I can not fix it will PM you. Thanks a lot.</blockquote>
    My pleasure . . . . Keep me/us posted.

One of the best parts of working through issues like these is that I MYSELF benefit from the investigative/trial-and-error process as well – it’s a WIN WIN.

😎

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum