Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The CSS is broken on the module when wanting to create a Custom HTML module. Every other module works, so I honestly dont know how this happened JUST to custom HTML module, someone can tell me what could be wrong pleaseeee?

Joomla! 2.5.1
    JA_MINISITE – Template

TomC Moderator

Greetings trasty:
    It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on – as well as identify the particular module you are having issues with. Also, how did you apply the CSS styling for the custom HTML mod?

Ivan Busic Friend

Hi TomC,

Url of the site –

please see the attached photos… 1 and 2 – problem with Custom HTML module (name – Class suffix “_type”) , 3 and 4 – problem with editing articles…

1. 001
    2. 002
    3. 003
    4. 004
    TomC Moderator

So, if I am understanding you correctly …. when you try to create a fresh Custom HTML module – the module parameters display itself is all skewed – correct?

Have you tried making a copy of one of the existing Custom HTML mods (assuming you installed the sample data when you installed your template) – and then simply modify the content within?

Ivan Busic Friend

<em>@TomC 317233 wrote:</em><blockquote>So, if I am understanding you correctly …. when you try to create a fresh Custom HTML module – the module parameters display itself is all skewed – correct?</blockquote>

yep, correct!

<em>@TomC 317233 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you tried making a copy of one of the existing Custom HTML mods (assuming you installed the sample data when you installed your template) – and then simply modify the content within?</blockquote>

I have a problem with all components and modules that using a WYSIWYG editor … I tried to copy, create a new module, everything, but still the same problem. :-[

Ivan Busic Friend
    TomC Moderator

CONGRATS !!!

A little research can go a long way. All the best with your continuing site development.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum