Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Is anyone else having CSS headaches with the new 1.1 version of Purity II?

I notice (for example) that using Purity II 1.1 with JCAL Pro means I lose my category colors in the calendar. If I switch to the original Purity (included with core joomla) everythign is fine.

I’ve made no CSS tweaks to the Purity II 1.1 templates.

I also notice that the pagination indicators in a category list view are screwed up in IE8. (Mouse over the indicators and the whole page goes screwy.)

I have minimal additional contents or content.

Will there be a 1.2 version soon with layout fixes?

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Got a URL where we can see what you’re seeing?

Thanks.

bobbytuck Friend

It’s on an intranet site, but I’m happy to configure it so you can take a peek.

Email me offline: bobbytuck@gmail.com, and we’ll set up a time where I can let you in. (If you have an ip address you’re using, all the better. I can allow your ip in and you can browse it anytime.)

I’ll check my mail throughout the day today. Feel free to shoot me a note anytime.

ledi Friend

<em>@bobbytuck 153580 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is anyone else having CSS headaches with the new 1.1 version of Purity II?

I notice (for example) that using Purity II 1.1 with JCAL Pro means I lose my category colors in the calendar. If I switch to the original Purity (included with core joomla) everythign is fine.

I’ve made no CSS tweaks to the Purity II 1.1 templates.
    QUOTE]

Same here, loose all category colors with JCAL PRO. Checked IE7 and FF3.5
    My test-pages are on my little WAMP-server, so mostly down. But if required i can boot it up anytime.

Cheers, LEDI

fabrian Friend

I did find one css error in template.css. Line 1113 has a semi-colon before !important. Shouldn’t be.

tntsolid Friend

Did you guys find a solution for this “Category List Layout” problem?

This is the problem on my live site:

http://timeshareownerscommunity.com/timeshare-info/industry-complaints.html

http://timeshareownerscommunity.com/timeshare-info/articles.html

Thank you.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Without seeing it on a live site I’m unable to diagnose.

If anyone replicates it live, please drop me a line.

John.

tntsolid Friend

Thank you for your prompt response,

These are the URL’s of the problem on my live site:

http://timeshareownerscommunity.com/timeshare-info/articles.html

http://timeshareownerscommunity.com/timeshare-info/industry-complaints.html

Thank you very much!

jimcapraro Friend

<em>@jbrett 153792 wrote:</em><blockquote>Got a URL where we can see what you’re seeing?

Thanks.</blockquote>

I’m having the same problem, at mfa-sibs.org. I’m using JA TelineIII. It’s CSS is overiding the category colors in the “legend” on the JCal PRO calendar. It is a closed site restricted to membership. JBrett I have sent you login credentials in a private message.

Any help that would restore the JCal PRO colors would be greatly appreciated

Saguaros Moderator

Dear jimcapraro!

i could not set the JCal PRO calendar display on your site , so that i could not have a closer look on the issue

THank

jimcapraro Friend

<em>@tienhc 177685 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear jimcapraro!

i could not set the JCal PRO calendar display on your site , so that i could not have a closer look on the issue

THank</blockquote>

Thanks tienhc! I just sent login credentials to you via private message

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jimcapraro 13 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum