Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I manage a website using Joomla 1.5, I’m going to upgrade it and redo it in the next months but we have a big opening this week and I need to solve some issues on it, can someone help me?

Website is http://www.maisondelariviere.ch

– On homepage, I can’t find how to remove the grey line (see printscreen1)

– On other pages, how can I put the top menu aligned on the left, so it can be longer? And how to lower the picture banner (printscreen2)?

Thanks for your help

1. printscreen1
    2. printscreen2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi galaxie,

Which template are you using for this site? Seems that it’s not our JA Templates.

If you want to change some css style, you can use Google chrome inspect element or Firebug for Firefox. It will be easy.

Just hover on any HTML element (i.e. button, tag, text, …) you want and right click on it and then click on inspect element, it will show you which CSS class it is using and which CSS file and the path to this element on the right side. then you can go to the file and replace it with new CSS you change.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi galaxie,

Which template are you using for this site? Seems that it’s not our JA Templates.

If you want to change some css style, you can use Google chrome inspect element or Firebug for Firefox. It will be easy.

Just hover on any HTML element (i.e. button, tag, text, …) you want and right click on it and then click on inspect element, it will show you which CSS class it is using and which CSS file and the path to this element on the right side. then you can go to the file and replace it with new CSS you change.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum