Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve installed ja_wall 1.0.2 and I have an issue with the IE when I logged in and open the homepage or any other pages with ja_wall article blog layout view. my cache settings: cache is ‘on’ and progressive and the system cache – using browser cache is ‘on’.

any idea?

thx in advance
    Sascha

1. ie-public
    2. ie-loggedin
    chavan Friend

post your site url and admin details in PM. Will resolve it for you and let you know. what went wrong.

chavan Friend

I see a perfect site , please check the one I see in IE 8….

Please check again your site and confirm. Moreover what was the Version of the Browser you checked?

1. neo
    neooh Friend

Hi,

latest ie 9.

firstly you have to login to see the issue – but unfortunately the issue is not at any time – for that reason I sent you the cache settings. Probably the issue is the interaction between ie css and cache system.

regards
    Sascha

chavan Friend

I’m confused now, can you please be precise of when do you exactly spot the issue?

neooh Friend

front-end login -> click on a few links and go to homepage again

chavan Friend

why do you want to login in front end and check , do you have any register option in your site ?

neooh Friend

I’ll send you a pm

chavan Friend

Hope this is a Joomla issue. check this link http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=27525

Will discuss with some Moderator and ask them to assist you

neooh Friend

Hm,

if I change the template I can not see any issues. For that reason I think the issue is based on ja_wall. the issue is only on pages to link on special ja_wall functionality. (ja lazyload – ja pager).

after login – issue is there: on homepage and all other links to article blog layout. if you click on another link like https://www.neooh.de/konto – you can see the right layout.

If it is not a css issue it could be an issue with js ( ja lazyload / ja pages ) in interaction with ie.

regards
    Sascha

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Neooh,

It’s seem a module position and menu assignment issue. Please give me your administrator account in PM. I will help you to resolve this issue.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Neooh,

Please have a look my attached image.
    Your mean is position that I marked? And you want to remove it from that page?

1. neooh
    neooh Friend

Hey dead code,

I sent you pm.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Neooh,

I’m sorry about my misunderstanding.
    Checking your issue now

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Neooh,

Enable and disable cache plugin in back-end, then compare source code of these state in front-end. I see that when cache is disabled, there are many code snippets like below (this does not appear if cache is enalbed, and it is a unique different):

<script type=’text/javascript’ >window.addEvent(‘domready’, function( ){ var myAccordion = new Accordion($(‘tuxaccordion’), ‘h3.titletoggler’, …..
    <style type=”text/css”>
    #tuxaccordion {
    margin:0px 0px;
    }
    h3.titletoggler {

I have asked JA Wall team, and they confirm that our template does not have these codes.

Do you know which extension generate it, please try to disable that extension and test again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  neooh 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum