Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

It seems that there is conflict in style, you can try adding this custom CSS:

.compojoom-bootstrap .hs-tabs-content .js-pagination-controls .pagination {
        float: none;
    }

into the file: root/templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css

Regards

paperspace Friend

Hi
    Thank you for that advice. I can’t see the file you refer to. Do I have to create it? Is it related in some way to the T3 framework.
    Apologies for not knowing any of this. I’m a long time Gavick user and the override CSS was always visible in the template backend.
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry not mentioning you more details. Yes, you can simply create this ‘custom.css’ file, with templates built with T3 framework, you can create this file and put your custom CSS code there, it will help to keep your customization safe when you update new version for template.

You can check out documentation here for more info: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#custom-css

paperspace Friend

Hi Thank you for that, very quick support response! I was just about to post that I had worked it out, and it is working fine, problem solved, so many thanks. I think this is a better solution in fact than the Gavick one, as it is no longer necessary to save the custom (or override in Gavick) file before updating the template. Nice solution!

I do have one other (hopefully small) CSS issue, on the Gallery plugin for Community Builder. I have attached a screen shot. If you click on an image in the gallery tab in a CB profile, a larger image opens, with a forward and back arrow, and the "close gallery" X in the top right corner. Unfortunately in Purity III this arrow is moved upwards for some reason and sits directly above the X. I’m hoping you can solve this one too?

Just a quick thank you for this brilliant template. I haven’t become a paid member yet, but fully intend to do so. These are the only two issues I have been able to find with extensions so far, and Purity III also works really well on mobile. Great job!

Oops, forgot to add attachment and URL:
    https://www.tradelark.co.uk/component/comprofiler/userprofile/571-demotrader1?Itemid=102

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  paperspace.

1. 2017-12-19_0922
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

There is a small conflict in style of table on that page, you can use this custom CSS:

.cb_template .galleryModalScrollRight td,
    .cb_template .galleryModalScrollLeft td {
        vertical-align: inherit;
        border-top: none;
    }

Cheers!

paperspace Friend

Hi
    Thank you very much, that has sorted it!
    Very grateful.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  paperspace 6 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘CSS issue with Hotspots’ is closed to new replies.