Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The following css which displays and image and light beam at the bottom of the template above the footer area is not working, even though the css and images are in place. Everything was working fine, then the following css suddenly isnt working

/* JA Background—*/
    #ja-background .background-light {
    background: url(../images/background_light.jpg) no-repeat center bottom;
    bottom: -136px;
    height: 1200px;
    }

#ja-background .background-house {
    background: url(../images/background_house.png) repeat-x center bottom;
    height: 210px;
    }

how can i fix this ?? the images are uploaded and everything was working fine as of yesterday???

pavit Moderator

Hi

Sorry but i cannot understand well your issue

You have a custom-html module ? and made a css to style ?

gavner Friend

If you look at the demo, you will see the houses image at the bottom of the template repeating, there are also rays of light coming from the houses. This is not working on my own site since today for no reason. I did change the houses image but it worked until today. Do you understand now??

The css code i pasted is related those images that are not showing in my template anymore..

pavit Moderator

Send me a PM with your account details and also an ftp account to check your template.css file and compare with the original one and test what you missed

gavner Friend

i sent you a pm

pavit Moderator

I asked also for a super user account for your admin area if possible

gavner Friend

Its ok i resolved the issue after reinstalling the site, thanks though…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gavner 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum