Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The T3V3 implementation of the LESSPHP compiler is doing some funky stuff with my image URL’s I’m using in my LESS files.

Here’s my line in template.less:

background: url(‘@{navbarBackgroundImageActive}’) @navbarLinkBackgroundActive repeat-x left top;

Which uses these variable assignments:

And here’s the output in template.css:

background: url(‘/templates/abc99/less/themes/abc-images/mainnav-active-bg.gif’) #1b212a repeat-x left top;

All looks good except for the image URL path construction. It replaced my ../ with a hyphen. And why is it prepending the /templates/… string? The image directory I’m shooting for is just /templates/abc99/images

I’m at a loss because I can’t tell what special stuff JAT3V3 LESSPHP compile is doing. This doesn’t happen where I reference the logo image URL.

Thanks.

Edit: It doesn’t seem possible to escape the @ symbol in this forum and thus it is adding spaces and MENTIONS.

Stork11 Friend

Hello tripslip38,

Did you mean you clicked on “Compile LESS to CSS” button and the compiled image URL wasn’t correct?

Regards.

tripslip38 Friend

<em>@Stork11 356216 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello tripslip38,

Did you mean you clicked on “Compile LESS to CSS” button and the compiled image URL wasn’t correct?

Regards.</blockquote>

Yes. I’m sorry the code snippets above got mangled by the forum, but basically I have a very simple relative URL to an image in my LESS file (../images/image.gif). Upon LESS compilation (clicking the Compile LESS to CSS button, which runs lessphp in the background) my image URL is replaced with a rather contrived version (/templates/abc99/less/themes/abc-images/image.gif)

What’s most weird is that it’s obviously a bad concatenation or regex replacement because of the “abc-images” string, but I can’t figure out why or how it’s being done.

Stork11 Friend

Hello tripslip38,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account for further checking?

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum