Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have tried everything and I must be missing it right in front of my face….

For the transmenu – the background of the drop down is a light color and we want it darker – like the drop down in the ja_regulus.

Can anyone tell me where the call out in the css is for the background of the dropped down portion of the menu? Is it a color or an image??

thanks!

sidewalk Friend

What does this mean – anybody???:
    /* this DIV is the semi-transparent white background of each menu. the -moz-opacity is a proprietary way to get transparency in mozilla, the filter is for IE/windows 5.0+. */
    /* we set the background color in script because ie mac does not use it; that browser only uses a semi-transparent white PNG that the spacer gif inside this DIV is replaced by */
    .transMenu .background {
    position: absolute;
    left: 0px;
    top: 0px;
    z-index: 1;
    -moz-opacity: .8;
    filter: alpha(opacity=80);

what png spacer gif???

WHERE do I find the COLOR (or bitmap) for the TRANSMENU background for this template ????

Please?

ShannonN Friend

sidewalk;15015What does this mean – anybody???:
    /* this DIV is the semi-transparent white background of each menu. the -moz-opacity is a proprietary way to get transparency in mozilla, the filter is for IE/windows 5.0+. */
    /* we set the background color in script because ie mac does not use it; that browser only uses a semi-transparent white PNG that the spacer gif inside this DIV is replaced by */
    .transMenu .background {
    position: absolute;
    left: 0px;
    top: 0px;
    z-index: 1;

what png spacer gif???

WHERE do I find the COLOR (or bitmap) for the TRANSMENU background for this template ????

Please?

Hey sidewalk

Change the opacity value to darken it, less value =lighter, more value = darker its all shades of grey thats controlled by opacity setting

Cheers ShannonN

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hello, Comment said that: this css no use PNG images.
    If you want your background of drop down darker.
    See two lines:

Change it to:

-moz-opacity: .4;
    filter: alpha(opacity=40);

Or you can change it in your own way.

sidewalk Friend

Thanks guys – I tried changing every single color and couldn’t find which color it was – I know how to make it darker or lighter – but how ’bout changing the color – like to blue or red???

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sidewalk 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum