Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In JA Cooper Business I have noticed that the following 404 Not found errors in the website log files where the following 3 files do not actually exist in the template folders:

/css/colors/blue-ie.php
    /css/safari.css
    /css/ie6.php

Should these 3 files exist? or where can I remove reference to them so I can reduce the 404 errors.

Thanks

khoand Friend

hi,
    3 files you said is not exist in my localhost. And I haven’t get your errors yet. Do you give me a link to your website?
    – If you want to remove reference to /css/safari.css, delete this code in <joomla url>templatesja_cooperindex.php file

<?php if ($tmpTools->isSafari()) { ?>
    <link href="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/safari.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <?php } ?>

symbic Friend

Thanks khoand.
    I noticed also that there is a css file: /css/blue-ie6.php BUT NOT /css/blue-ie.php
    … should there be instead a reference to /css/blue-ie6.php instead?

khoand Friend

Hi,
    File that refers to /css/blue-ie6.php is <joomla url>templatesja_cooperindex.php. At line 76->78:

<!-->
    <link href="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/colors/<?php echo strtolower ($tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR)); ?>-ie6.php" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <!-->

– $tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR) is color that is chosen in Color Variation when modify template
    – Color Variation list contains 5 item, but it has more items (color). You can add more item by changing <joomla url>templatesja_coopertemplateDetails.xml file at this code

<param name="ja_color" type="list" default="default" label="Color Variation" description="Color variation to use">
    <option value="default">Default</option>
    <option value="metal">Metal</option>
    <option value="luxury">Luxury</option>
    <option value="carbon">Carbon</option>
    <option value="wall">Wall</option>
    </param>

– Colors is defined in <joomla url>templatesja_coopercsscolors folder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum