Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have updated all the CSS files in the t3-assets folder on several occasions manually. Strangely, after making the modifications, the files are reset back to the default CSS file. To be more specific, I am making a modification to the logo width and height from the default logo to my custom logo size. After I go through and manually update the files they are reset back to the default logo size automatically.

Is there a master file that needs to be updated to prevent these files from being over-written?

Saguaros Moderator

T3 assets is the folder storing T3 cache files, while developing, you should access template configuration to disable the cache and the Optimize CSS.

When everything is done, you re-enable them and click to the button Clear T3 cache before testing on the live site

ntonline Friend

I already made the updates to the template.css file so simply clearing the t3 cashe worked. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ntonline 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum