Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I´ve been styling our website for a couple of weeks now, only using Chrome. And when i went to our site in explorer i discovered a problem with our footer and module positions 6,7,8,9,10.

It has, for some reason, been placed in the right column. But this only appears in explorer. In chrome and firefox it looks fine.
    Ihave tried to re-create some of the changes i´ve made but i can´t seem to find the problem.

I have to say that i´m more of a hobby CSS styler;)

Any help is much appretiated.

Site: [removed]
    See the footer appears in the botton right column…

Regard

chavan Friend

There is no big problem. You have left a DIV tag unclosed. Thats the reason. please check the ad modules in the right side bar.

If you fix that you are done.

TomC Moderator

<em>@coopoli 312493 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I have to say that i´m more of a hobby CSS styler;)
    </blockquote>

Nothing wrong with that whatsoever . . . It’s how many/most of us began – and many of us still remain to this day.

Here are a couple of pieces to assist you as you continue to learn and grow:

THE THREE P’s – PATIENCE, PRACTICE and PERSEVERANCE

ESSENTIAL WEB DEVELOPMENT TOOLS

😎

coopoli Friend

Thanks guys!
    Is it possible for you to say the exact line/css file that i shall edit? Im confused here:confused:
    I searched a bit for a solution, but cant seem to locate it…

Cheers

I solved the problem. It was a div that was not closed in the facebook module in col-mass-top.
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction:D:D:D

Happy easter!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  coopoli 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum