Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using Ja_Kyanite II (1.2.1) with Joomla 1.5.20 and VirtueMart 1.1.5.

Everything works great. There is only one problem with the VirtueMart Modules.

I am aware that this forum is not for VirtueMart problems but I am pretty sure that there is a conflict between the Ja_Kyanite CSS and VirtueMart CSS.

So I really hope that you can help me to find and solve the problem.

The problem is:

There is a very big gap between the name and the pictures of the products in all VirtueMart modules.

Here is an example for VM Featured Products module:

It doesn’t make any difference which VM-module or wihch module position you use, there is always a huge gap between the name and the picture of the VM products.

Here is the link to the live site:
    Live Site

I appreciate your help

Saguaros Moderator

i recommend you should use the ja-mesolite template of virtualmart, your site will get a nice look, you get this template package in here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1227

and then you put the template folder into the componentscom_virtuemartthemes and go to administrator => component/ virtuemarts to re-configure the defautl template.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum