Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

I think that there is a conflict when you use the module places user1,user2,user3,user4,user5. The problem appears only to the last one from left to right. So if I have modules enabled at user1 and user2, the problem appears at user2. If I have modules enabled at user1, user2, user3 and user4, the problem appears at user4. And so on. The strange thing is that everything working just fine for the module places user6-user7-user8-user9-user10.

Just enable a couple of modules on the quickstart and you will see that the last module does not have border!

I am attaching a screenshot from my local site to see. I am using Teline IV 1.2.3 and Joomla 1.5.22!

Thanks in advance,
    Savvas

1. border-conflict
    aman204 Friend

Try change this::

.ja-box-right .ja-moduletable, .ja-box-right .moduletable, .ja-box-full .ja-moduletable, .ja-box-full .moduletable {template.css (line 802)
    background: none repeat scroll 0 50% transparent !important;
    border: 0 none !important;
    }

to

.ja-box-full .ja-moduletable, .ja-box-full .moduletable {template.css (line 802)
    background: none repeat scroll 0 50% transparent !important;
    border: 0 none !important;
    }

savvasha Friend

I cant find what you are writting at template.css I just find the following:

#ja-topsl1 .ja-box-right .ja-moduletable {
    background: #fff !important;
    border: 1px solid #ccc !important;
    margin-bottom: 4px;
    margin-left: 2px;
    }

and

#ja-botsl2 .ja-box-right .ja-moduletable { background: #333 !important; margin: 12px; }

#ja-botsl2 .ja-box-right .ja-moduletable .ja-box-ct { padding: 12px 12px 8px; }

I cant find any ja-box-full in template.css!

aman204 Friend

Please ensure that you are using latest version of specific template (1.2.3) which can be checked in template manager in admin

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10381

Also, Use in ctrl+f to search for specific css attribute 🙂

savvasha Friend

I still cant find any I cant find any ja-box-full in template.css! I redownloaded the 1.2.3 version of the template but nothing.
    Do you mean to replace ja-box-right with ja-box-full in template.css?

aman204 Friend

<em>@savvasha 214275 wrote:</em><blockquote>I still cant find any I cant find any ja-box-full in template.css! I redownloaded the 1.2.3 version of the template but nothing.
    Do you mean to replace ja-box-right with ja-box-full in template.css?</blockquote>

Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin and ftp details to take closer look

savvasha Friend

I PM you with details aman204!

aman204 Friend

Sorry. This is another template.css file located here and not in specific template folder::

plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css

savvasha Friend

Yes!!!! That was the problem 😀

Thank you verry much!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  savvasha 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum