Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I tried to install my site use T3V3 1.0.1 on sub-folder, it works.(For example: mydomain.com/subfolder)
    But when i move the site to root(mydomain.com), layout is broke.
    After try with few setting in the template, i figure out css compress function works on subfolder but it does not work on root domain. If i disable css compress, everything gone fine.
    So please check on this.

Qvsoft Friend

I’ve tried this on my localhost, the same result.
    It works on http://localhost/jat3v3 and does not work on http://localhost

Ninja Lead Moderator

If possible you can put both your site to live and send pm me with url, admin access your site, I shall help you check it.

Qvsoft Friend

I’ve sent pm to you the site with css compress issue in details, please check!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked compress option on your site, I suspect that your user web account is not permitted to access template folder and write compress file in your server.

Please pm me super admin and ftp account, I need a closer look to check this issue.

Qvsoft Friend

I had tried on 2 hosting proivders(iweb and bluehost), the same result(it DOES WORK if i install the same package on subfolder – so i think no restrict to access to folder), and also try in my localhost(window/xampp – i’m sure no restrict on my localhost), it’s the same, and our site has some code(of other extension) write file to system file with no issue, so i think this is not the hosting problem.

And let you know, file template.min.css is already in ja_t3v3_blank/css/ , but it will not be loaded if you enable css compress.(I tried to view source, but couldn’t find anywhere call this file, it will be called if you install in subfolder)

You can try to install at the root on your localhost use xampp, you will see, if you don’t get any problem, i’ll setup a ftp account and pm you, because i run the live site on the same hosting, so i don’t want any downtime may occur.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not access: global configuration, install/uninstall ..etc with username/password you PMed me.

This is the screenshot compress css file on JA T3Blank Template

Please pm me again with login details and ftp account. I shall help you out of it.

1. compress_file
    Qvsoft Friend

Ok, detail info sent, please check!
    And in your screen shot, you did not install the site on the root domain, i confirmed that it works on sub-folder, not root. You can view source on the site i sent you, and search for .min.css nothing is found!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I found the problem and fixed the error path your site. Please check it again.

Qvsoft Friend

Great! What files have you updated?
    And is this t3v3 issue or my hosting issue?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I didn’t know why your hosting could not get the correct path. I fixed it to relative path

This is my fixes, you can see it in file:
    <blockquote>plugins/system/jat3v3/includes/core/template.php</blockquote>
    from

if($tfile && is_file($tfile)){
    $url = $turl;
    }

change to

if($tfile){
    $url = $turl;
    }

I would dicuss with our developer and update this fix to our product if needed.

Qvsoft Friend

It works with template css but breaks the extension css, you can re-check the site now, i’ve installed the new module, but jat3v3 generate the wrong .min.css file of the new module.

Ninja Lead Moderator

We do not support compress extension css file on JAT3v3. About wrong css compress file with new module, i have raised bug to development team to check about that, you can see the status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/CUSSER-498

novariescha Friend

JAT3V3 works well in my localhost, until I upload it to the hosting, the responsive is not working, and all the drop down menus (mainnav, print, etc) didn’t work. Then I try your tips.

Then the site was working, but it made some modules not working well (I used Slideshow CK and Tabs GK5).

So may I have your help to check on my site, sir?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I don’t know what modifications you have done upon your installation to live but you can try to do this

You do not mention your version of Joomla so I assume you are using 3.0.

This is becoming one of the most essential Joomla Extensions for all sites: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-a-security/site-security/backup/1606
    Read the extensive documentation on-line at Akeeba Backup or download a copy of the same.;
    Kickstart User Guide.
    Akeeba Backup Quick Start Guide
    Akeeba Backup Guide

Check the following compatability tables for the appropriate version of Akeeba to use for your installation. For details, see: https://www.akeebabackup.com/compatibility.html

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum