Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Here is a picture of the problem when I view your site (JA Rent) on my android phone. Please fix and let me know how to address this when I use the template.

Tudx Friend

Hi thedc,

I have checked on my own phone but I didn’t find out any error on loading. Could you tell me what kind of device model that you used?

Tudx Friend

Hi thedc,

I have checked on my own phone but I didn’t find out any error on loading. Could you tell me what kind of device model that you used?

thedc Friend

I’m using an HTC One phone. The issue is evident on your site when using both browsers (Chrome, default) on my phone. See below.

By the way, I tested this on an iPhone using Safari and the code doesn’t show up. If you’re using an iPhone, you may not see the issue.

thedc Friend

I’m using an HTC One phone. The issue is evident on your site when using both browsers (Chrome, default) on my phone. See below.

By the way, I tested this on an iPhone using Safari and the code doesn’t show up. If you’re using an iPhone, you may not see the issue.

Tudx Friend

Hi thedc,

I checked by my Samsung Galaxy Phone, it clearly hasn’t any error. 🙂

Anyway, could you please check JA Rent again by this direct link? and let me if know whether you experience the same issue or not.

http://ja-rent.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/

Tudx Friend

Hi thedc,

I checked by my Samsung Galaxy Phone, it clearly hasn’t any error. 🙂

Anyway, could you please check JA Rent again by this direct link? and let me if know whether you experience the same issue or not.

http://ja-rent.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tudx 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum