Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

One of the most frustrating problems I have is remembering which CSS file has which settings. Is there a one-stop page where I can, perhaps, save and look at when I’m trying to figure out where to adjust a margin for the header module or some other task? You know, if you want to change the margins look in the XXX.css file. If you want to change the color look in the YYY.css file. That sort of thing?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hi,

the one stop solution is firebug, its more convenient then following cheatsheats… templates and css files keep on changing and as you can see, for the past few months we are releasing responsive templates, which with each version are getting better and better… so having a consistent cheatsheet for now is out of question and will only add to confusion.

Firebug rocks and everyone would agree.

Regards

Arvind

impy2101 Friend

Thanks, but I’d still like to have cheat sheet – right now I’m installing every program under sun just to get one template to work – I come from the old school of less programs running on your computer is better for your computer. So I’ll pass on firebug for today.

I just want some generic guidelines – which css file for which tasks – that would be awesome. I have a very poor memory and would like something I can glance at quickly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  impy2101 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum