Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, the css files and image files are not updating. The ftp is working and seems fine but even when i delete cache in browser to files dont change. I turned css optimize and cache off and on but no change

Phill Moderator

Have you also cleared the JAT3 cache?

Also, enable development mode when you are working on this kind of change.

gavner Friend

yes i have, no difference

TomC Moderator

<em>@gavner 458901 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, the css files and image files are not updating. The ftp is working and seems fine but even when i delete cache in browser to files dont change. I turned css optimize and cache off and on but no change</blockquote>

What kind of modifications are you trying to make?

richnyc30 Friend

I’m trying to change the H5 formatting. I use Chrome to find the CSS file and line. I go and modify the file and can see the file was changed in the LESS directory, the directory indicated in Chrome Inspect, and the website doesn’t change. I do not have any caches enabled anywhere.
    I’m confused. Do I have to do something with the LESS file to make it work with the website?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@richnyc30: JA Zite template does not use LESS on that. If possible, you can give me the URL of your site here and the screenshot of what are you trying to do. I will help you to check this directly on your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum