Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I can’t understand the convenience to enable or not the cron utility, could you tell me if is better or not to enable this feature ? whis is the function of this feature ?

thanks

Emiliano

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Falco,

Cron Upload automatically upload your items to server according to the setting time. Hence, it will reduce your time/effort whenever items are created or modified.
    So, we highly recommended you to use this feature.

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

Falco Friend

ok but where i can set the parameters of the cron job ? how the job is activated ?

thanks

Emiliano

huyenptt Friend

Hi Falco,

On 1.x.x version, you’ll see it when create a new bucket.

On 2.0.0 version, it’s located when you create a new profile.

waseem Friend

<em>@thanhnv 207223 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Falco,

Cron Upload automatically upload your items to server according to the setting time. Hence, it will reduce your time/effort whenever items are created or modified.
    So, we highly recommended you to use this feature.

Best regards,
    ThanhNV</blockquote>

and it will only upload the new or modified files only , right ? not the entire designated folder ?

Thanks

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<blockquote>and it will only upload the new or modified files only , right ? not the entire designated folder ?

Thanks</blockquote>

Yes, It will upload only new files and modified files.

The version 2.0.0 has been release

http://www.joomlart.com/blog/joomla-extensions/ja-amazon-s3-component-20-released

And you can read an userguide here

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-amazon-s3-for-joomla-2-5-user-guide/

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum