Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have wrong creation date in articles. In frontend day and month are exact, but year is 1970. (In administrative panel – 2011). Help me to fix the year!

J1.7
    JA_Methys 1.1.1

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Can you send me an admin login please?
    Thank you!

John.

daimondd Friend

Hi,
    Do you have other users adding articles to the site? Or using multiple computers for editing and posting articles?
    You should check your computer’s system date. Sometimes articles pick that and use for creation.
    See if this works
    Doh

dimalar Friend

<em>@daimondd 260275 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Do you have other users adding articles to the site? Or using multiple computers for editing and posting articles?
    You should check your computer’s system date. Sometimes articles pick that and use for creation.
    See if this works
    Doh</blockquote>

One comp with right date, in administrative panel – 2011

dimalar Friend

In this template Year was under comment slashes (blog_item.php). Maybe this is the old code not fixed?

daimondd Friend

Are you using a 3rd party component? for blogging or uploading your articles? we are still looking into your issue.

dimalar Friend

<em>@daimondd 260523 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are you using a 3rd party component? for blogging or uploading your articles? we are still looking into your issue.</blockquote>

No, I’m not. Look at that http://designworkers.ru/euro-ent/index.php/en/news
    There’s the last updated and published dates are right. But the year of Creation date is 1970.

daimondd Friend

Could you please PM your URL and Access, we might have to dig in to find out.

dimalar Friend

<em>@daimondd 260766 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you please PM your URL and Access, we might have to dig in to find out.</blockquote>
    I’ve sended

daimondd Friend

Looking into it, will get back to you ASAP

daimondd Friend

solution 1: Please, check your PHP version, make sure it is the latest

Solution 2: Change your date formate in item.php

Solution 3: place this in item.php
    <!– Date created –>
    *<div class=”itemDateCreated”>
    *<?php
    * $createDay = date(‘d’, strtotime( $this->item->created ));

If you are still not OK, send us also your FTP access so we can checke out your core files.

Thanks

dimalar Friend

Thank you. I fixed this problem by replacing stroke

$createYear = date('Y', strtotime( $created));
    on

$createYear = date('Y', strtotime( $this->item->created));

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dimalar 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum