Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hai Everyone

I need help in creating this kind of template and i used T3 2 blank template as my base (love using JA cause it’s simple) but i got confused when creating a layout using blocks. And this is the template goal i want to have .

when i see the JA T3 Framework 2/Guides i am getting more confuse because it did not describe how to make the layout like the goal… realize that i am a new bie so i ask for help to anyone in the forum hopping some one would help:-[ :-[.
    i would greatly appreciate if can show me step by step how to achieve it (sorry for my English)…..

Thank You In Advance

1. Goal
    Scott Lavelle Friend

Maybe it’s a matter of thinking “inside the box”. It looks like what you are trying to do is extend the left sidebar to cover the entire left side of the page rather than being just next to the middle block.

So, why not just skip the header block entirely and put the stuff that would normally be in the header in the content-mass-top area? Would that work? Just get rid of the header, which would naturally make the left column like you have it here. then you should be able to do the right column with an “inset” (look in wiki).

Does that help at all?

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

junepradipta Friend

<em>@slavelle 340321 wrote:</em><blockquote>Maybe it’s a matter of thinking “inside the box”. It looks like what you are trying to do is extend the left sidebar to cover the entire left side of the page rather than being just next to the middle block.

So, why not just skip the header block entirely and put the stuff that would normally be in the header in the content-mass-top area? Would that work? Just get rid of the header, which would naturally make the left column like you have it here. then you should be able to do the right column with an “inset” (look in wiki).

Does that help at all?</blockquote>

Dear slavelle

Yes your are right… and thank you for responding the question.
    the problem is i got confuse in adding the the header above the content(middle) area because if i copy the header at the xml inside the middle area it not show up… that’s make’s my head spinning yesterday…

by the way if you or any one have any suggestion it would be a great favor for me

thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@junepradipta 340212 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hai Everyone

I need help in creating this kind of template and i used T3 2 blank template as my base (love using JA cause it’s simple) but i got confused when creating a layout using blocks. And this is the template goal i want to have .

when i see the JA T3 Framework 2/Guides i am getting more confuse because it did not describe how to make the layout like the goal… realize that i am a new bie so i ask for help to anyone in the forum hopping some one would help:-[ :-[.
    i would greatly appreciate if can show me step by step how to achieve it (sorry for my English)…..

Thank You In Advance</blockquote>

Please read the user guide about JA T3 Framwork and screenshot middle postion on JA Template. Hope this helps you make template with your draft

junepradipta Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 340532 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please read the user guide about JA T3 Framwork and screenshot middle postion on JA Template. Hope this helps you make template with your draft</blockquote>

I think i should re-learn once again at the wiki and do my best.
    thanks for the respond… its a great favor for me thank you

thank you

June

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  junepradipta 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum