Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I was wondering if we can make it not-mandatory to assign a vote to a new voice.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@steven3977 338777 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

I was wondering if we can make it not-mandatory to assign a vote to a new voice.</blockquote>
    Hello steven3977,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

Steven Pullen Friend

<em>@Stork11 339179 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello steven3977,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.</blockquote>

Thanks for responding stork.

• My JA Voice gives users a total of 15 votes.
    • Users can vote on any topic. A vote is only worth 1
    • Users do not have the ability to remove votes from topics
    • I would like users to be able to create topics without having to assign a vote. Especially if the user has no remaining votes

This is quite urgent.

1. back-end
    2. front-end
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@steven3977 339562 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for responding stork.

• My JA Voice gives users a total of 15 votes.
    • Users can vote on any topic. A vote is only worth 1
    • Users do not have the ability to remove votes from topics
    • I would like users to be able to create topics without having to assign a vote. Especially if the user has no remaining votes

This is quite urgent.

</blockquote>
    Hello steven3977,

As of now, JA Voice hasn’t supported this feature yet. You must assign a vote to a topic.

Feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards.

Steven Pullen Friend

Thanks for responding Stork.

What is going on with JA Voice? When will it be updated next?

Steve

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Steve,

I know you may not like this reply, currently we do not have plans to update any new feature to JA Voice.

Currently, we are working on k2 filter and JA Comment new versions at this moment. We will move to JA Voice after that to update it for Joomla 2.5 version.

We are also looking closely at joomla 3.0 and the responsive bootstrap it is coming with, so it would be difficult to pen down a delivery estimate as the plans may change due to joomla 3.0 support.

I do not see bug reports for JA Voice 1.6/1.7, so it was not taken up for upgrade sooner.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum