Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like to create a new theme but I am not quite sure how to do so with this template? There is no theme folder under templates/less.

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try this documentation for customizing theme: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#theme-customization

Regards

krumz Friend

Thank you again for your reply.

Yes, I have looked at this documentation and have used it on past sites, I’m very familiar with it.

What I found with the Allure template is there is no Themes folder under templates/mytemplate/less.

But I do see a Themes folder under templates/mytemplate/css.

Please see attached pdf file. Is the Themes folder actually in the right location? Or has it mistakenly been moved?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  krumz.

krumz Friend

So just to Update my last post.

After I moved the Themes folder and all it’s contents to:

templates/mytemplate/less

I am now seeing my theme (and the Dark and Red themes that come default to the Allure template) under the Theme tab in backend of Joomla. Seems to be working now.

I am not sure, as I stated above, if the Themes folder was accidentally moved to the wrong location, may be something you want to look into.

Saguaros Moderator

You can put the theme folder into: root/templates/ja_your_default_template/less/themes/your_theme_here

krumz Friend

Yes, that is what I did Saguaros. As I said, I wonder if someone accidentally moved it to the wrong location?

But thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m not quite sure about ‘if someone accidentally moved’ here, we mentioned in details of where to put the custom theme in above guideline.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum