Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all!

I want to place my language selection as well as my social media buttons and my contact link beside the date/time/update buttons on the very top of the page without them overlapping like they do now.

Any ideas?
    Thank you
    Zeta

1. menu
    chavan Friend

have you placed and have some alignment or you need to do it fresh. Please confirm

zetpap Friend

As for the language icons I just placed the module in the headlines position. I don’t think I have an alignment option there.
    I created a new module with the facebook icon and also placed it in the headline position. Didn’t add any alignment

chavan Friend

Then Please tell me what is the issue.

zetpap Friend

I’ve posted a photo in my first post (too small) showing that the various items are overlapping each other. I want to have all my modules in a
    straight line with separators.
    Thank you for your help

chavan Friend

Then it is an alignment issue. I will find a solution. To find it I need your site Url

zetpap Friend

thank you so much! i corrected the alignment and of course it works just fine

chavan Friend

you are Great, you have learned something today 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum