Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, (and sorry for my bad english)i buy the template yersteday and install it with quickstart but i have problems. I can’t (or i don’t find) how to add video for "Vidéo catégory" in article. And about "Feature Layout" , your component, its possible to disable or modify for choose Catégory, sort by date and add number of comment ??
    Thanks for your help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can set the order of articles from Menu options of any of the menus that shows the articles fro category in Joomla.
    For video, you can see video articles sample in the Article manager > Video category > http://prntscr.com/eexjf7

You have to select default editor to None before edit the video articles or create new video articles.
    Here: http://prntscr.com/eexjud

alrikvidal Friend

Thx for all !!
    And the template it’s K2 ready, it’s possible tu have the module "Popular Now" with k2 content ??

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Popular now is Joomla module and shows only Joomla content.
    Regards

alrikvidal Friend

And last question, i create a subcategorie for Video, apply page suffix but at the left of the article, the share butoon (g+ twitter and FB) does not appear

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    No you have to customize k2 module to achieve this. You can use firebug from browser to check style and change color with custom.css.
    If you are not familiar i suggest you to contact your developer.

alrikvidal Friend

And for the share button (g+ twitter and FB) at the left of the article in new category, you have a solution ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For new questions please open a new topic.
    It helps other users too.
    Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum