Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Friends, I installed ja-elastic and made some changes to the template, k2 installed, I installed the translation of joomla for the en and other changes, now I want to shut everything down and create a personalized My quickstart, how to proceed? The way I’m running is always generating error when inserting content example, returns error database, duplicate content, I like this:

1. I lowered the top of my already-elastic customized and created a zip file.
    2. I exported the bank’s already-elastic and saved in the phpmyadmin sql file.
    3. Deleted the configuration.php file.
    4. I erased the lines of the sql user access.
    5. Added the installation folder for the installation again.
    6. The sql file that I exported, modified the name to data.sql sample-and moved to the / installation / sql / mysql.

When I install and comes in the stage of installing the sample content, and when I click to insert returns an error, the logic I have to delete rows or run the sql file in a different way, can you help me?

Sherlock Friend

Hi Rodrigo Deguir,

I guess you have made some mistake with your data/sample date sql file, you can follow steps in this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqG6Z8nhyBU
    That might help !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum