Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

The ‘create an account’ does not work. the ‘register’ button does not function?=== the quickcontact doesn’t work either? I cannot submit or allow any user registration?

(Using Joomla 1.5 – 1.5.2.2) & (JA_Business – 1.0.1)

-thread by ‘nguoiabcd ‘ to remove : $validate = JUtility::getToken(1);’ – line of code does not exist in the file:mod_ja_login.php(modulesmod_ja_login folder)

-thread by ‘hungnd ‘ with the link – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showt…king!&p=220907 – i think refers to another template as i uploaded file to a demo site and it made a real mess of things. ((ill try anything to get this working))

Am i missing something?

How can i get this to work? :confused:

Thanks Derek

pallavi_t Friend

Hi denime,

Could you please update your site url and admin and FTP details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/74823.
    So I will take a look at it.

denime Friend

Hi Pallavi — thanks for the quick response.

I am still building the site off line…but have a very basic dummy site to test that you can have a look at.

I have updated my details as instructed above …except for …where do i put my site’s access details in order for you to access the backend? (must i submit a ticket with the details?) —also i never use FTP unless it is the same as ‘Filezilla’ which i do use.

I will upload a more relevant site to the domain today (should be done within the hour).—-My internet connection just slowed down…so this may take a little longer.

denime Friend

Hi There
    Pallavi – are you there? can anyone else assist if Pallavi is unavailable?

denime Friend

Is anyone going to reply to this?

If i am being ignored….is it because there is another thread about this topic…cause i think that ive read all of them and none helps me.

thanks Derek

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi demine,

Please give me administrator account and FTP account for further checking (via our helpdesk)

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello denime,

I have fixed registration issue, and corrected “Request Quote” link on top panel.

Regarding quick contact issue, I see that you are using com_contact_enhanced component so please contact to team who develops it to get support since I’m not familiar with this component.

denime Friend

Thank you. all is working 🙂

i would just like to know what you changed…but its not important.

I also have to add that JA_Business is a very cool template…no idea why some neg comments were made about the colours…they are fantastic.

Derek

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  denime 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum