Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there sorry for creating a new topic,

but it’s really urgent for me.

the objective is to create a block or a layout where I will put a full screen slider with width:100%

ja-pursite

has some div structure like this:

<div id=ja-header>
    <div id=ja-slider>

As you can see, there are too many div container on my slider module, and each one has some padding, or margin properties, theses properties are make full screen impossible,

Which means I will break container’s width definition.

Please help, i’m looking for solutions for 2 days…. not working….:((

I include my website info, on this thread, you can check everything freely.

1. div-structure
    TomC Moderator

Were the steps you took to try to create your new position similar to the steps outlined wihtin THIS TUTORIAL?

woodsworks Friend

<em>@TomC 408379 wrote:</em><blockquote>Were the steps you took to try to create your new position similar to the steps outlined wihtin THIS TUTORIAL?</blockquote>
    Thanks Tom but I didn’t found the mainbody.php in the folder : /template/ja-pursite/blocks/

:((

phong nam Friend

@woodsworks: All blocks of Puresite template are defined within the .main container with fixed width as you saw. In order to get slideshow full width, you can simply put below override css rules into the end of /templates/ja_puresite/css/template.css file:

#ja-slider .main {
    width: 1350px;
    max-width: 1500px;
    }

#ja-slider div.ja-slider img {
    width: 100%;
    }

Clear JAT3 cache after updating changes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum