Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Here is the screen shot with my problem:

Now i will explain.

When i change the default profile in “default.ini” file, the setting_screen for example from: setting_screen=fixed to setting_screen=auto, the (default) text is not changing to active setting. Why that?

As you see in the screen shot the template screen setting is activated on the Fluid setting, but the default text is still on the Wide setting.

After hours of trying different methods i was thinking maybe i have to duet manually from the params files. But i didn’t find the text in the params files.

All i want to know is how can i make this default text, change to the active setting, or were is located so i can delete or move manually to the active setting that i choose.

Thanks.

Khanh Le Moderator

The “(default)” is just the text, it does not relate to the value you set in your profile. You can edit the text in plugin language file (administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_jat3.ini), key phase “WIDE SCREEN”.

piratex Friend

Thank you so much khanh le.

It will be better if in next version of JAT Framework, it will be included this feature, so when the user from the back end(a.k.a. super admin, admin etc.) changes the active setting in the profile, should be notice in front end, the end user that the chosen setting is the default one.

When i will have time i will implement this feature, in my templates.

Thank’s again for your time in helping me, to solve my problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  piratex 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum