Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have looked for the answers to these questions, I’m sure they are here or elsewhere, but there is sooo much info on Joomla its hard to find them. Most of them are specific to the JA Xenia template.

1. I’m having trouble getting the split menu to work. (No other menu besides default will work) I’ve changed the index.php file to “1” yet nothing is happening.

2. Also, how would I go about putting a 728×90 ad banner where the JA Header Module is at on your demo. (The module is not installed on my site, just want to put html code there)

3. Can I move the JA News module to the top of the index page, above the other modules? Where do I go to change the text displayed in its header (Currently “Headlines”)

3. Can I change the color of the text in the top of a module (Such as “Polls” or “User Online”) to match the current template.

4. Where do I go to change the width of the buttons at the very top.

5. How can I change the width of a module.

6. How can I remove the header of a module (The cell containing “Latest News”) So it would just display the news and not that header part.

Thank You.

downsouth Friend

I figured out #2 and #6. Still struggling on the others.

swemmel Friend
    downsouth Friend

I appreciate it, I’ll check that out and see if I can get it to work.

As far as #5. How can I change the width of a module.
    I’ve figured out how to change the width of the left and right modules, however I’m not certain how to change the width of the main content. I’ll have a 160px ad in the left and a 300px ad in the right.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  downsouth 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum