Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1. every time i go to a new page via menu my moo.fx banner enlarges for a brief second.
    saw a couple of posts on here w/similar probs. but no “fixed” post
    is this a bug or a simple fix that i’m missing

2. has anyone successfully used the container-wide-bg.gif on the Left and Right side of their template?

3. i attempted to change the header size to fit my logo in but a strange wrapper comes up which leads me to believe that you must also change another file besides template_css.css
    what is it?

* i know these are basic questions so hopefully someone could help me out rather quick 😉

knappy1 Friend

anyone for that #1?????

:confused:

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hi knappy1,

Sorry for replying to you at late. I’d like to answer your questions as follow.

1. every time i go to a new page via menu my moo.fx banner enlarges for a brief second.
    saw a couple of posts on here w/similar probs. but no “fixed” post
    is this a bug or a simple fix that I’m missing.

– There’s a simple fix for that, but you must use Fixed Screen Resolution for the template. It means that you cannot use the site tool anymore. Try to resize the banner’s images to 605×100 px if you use the Narrow Screen, 805×100 px for Wide Screen. I think “transformations” when the site’s loading do not effect your site beauty a lots. So please consider! 😉

2. has anyone successfully used the container-wide-bg.gif on the Left and Right side of their template?

– Sorry but I don’t know exactly what you wanna ask. Please give more informations for the question.

3. i attempted to change the header size to fit my logo in but a strange wrapper comes up which leads me to believe that you must also change another file besides template_css.css
    what is it?

-Yeah. You need to change the height of bd-bg.gif also. Current its height is 100px. It a main background image of the mass header. Please ask again if you want to know “how” 😉

Hope it helps!

knappy1 Friend

i ended up using the fixed resolution because…well, the 8×600 is pretty much dated now …and my site was looking strange on the older browsers with this as default…however,

the .moo fx is still “jumping” on page loads…any ideas?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  knappy1 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum