Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My error_log just exploded with hundreds of instances of two errors:

PHP Warning: mysqli_get_server_info() [<a href=’function.mysqli-get-server-info’>function.mysqli-get-server-info</a>]: Couldn’t fetch mysqli in /public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 472

PHP Warning: mysqli_close() [<a href=’function.mysqli-close’>function.mysqli-close</a>]: Couldn’t fetch mysqli in /public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 210

Not good with PHP so looking for help :).

Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I need to debug directly on your site. Please send me URL, admin and FTP credentials of your site via private message, I shall help you out.

obliat Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 407391 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need to debug directly on your site. Please send me URL, admin and FTP credentials of your site via private message, I shall help you out.</blockquote>

Thank you! PM sent.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have disabled all JA Extensions on your site and still encounter problem, see error_log file:

<blockquote>
    [23-Jan-2014 18:59:54 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute() [<a href=’domelement.setattribute’>domelement.setattribute</a>]: string is not in UTF-8 in /home/ecarsbg/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/opensearch/opensearch.php on line 157
    [23-Jan-2014 18:59:54 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Warning: DOMDocument::saveXML() [<a href=’domdocument.savexml’>domdocument.savexml</a>]: output conversion failed due to conv error, bytes 0xC5 0xEB 0xE5 0xEA in /home/ecarsbg/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/opensearch/opensearch.php on line 163
    [24-Jan-2014 05:03:55 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method ExpAutosProHelper::expskin_lang() in /home/ecarsbg/public_html/components/com_expreviews/skins/expdetail/default/default.php on line 16
    [24-Jan-2014 20:28:39 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method ExpAutosProHelper::expskin_lang() in /home/ecarsbg/public_html/components/com_expreviews/skins/expdetail/default/default.php on line 16
    [26-Jan-2014 01:45:54 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute() [<a href=’domelement.setattribute’>domelement.setattribute</a>]: string is not in UTF-8 in /home/ecarsbg/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/opensearch/opensearch.php on line 157
    [26-Jan-2014 01:45:54 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Warning: DOMDocument::saveXML() [<a href=’domdocument.savexml’>domdocument.savexml</a>]: output conversion failed due to conv error, bytes 0xC1 0xE0 0xF2 0xE5 in /home/ecarsbg/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/opensearch/opensearch.php on line 163
    [27-Jan-2014 03:55:54 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method ExpAutosProHelper::expskin_lang() in /home/ecarsbg/public_html/components/com_expreviews/skins/expdetail/default/default.php on line 16
    </blockquote>

I have not figured out the problem on your site, but for sure it was not caused by JA products. In this case, you should backup your site and debug it from local or you can hire a developer to help you on this.

obliat Friend

Thanks for support – I’ll try my best to fix it. And it can maybe get better with the JS min now available in T3 Framework 2.1.0.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  obliat 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum